Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Scrapbook Blessings Club May Card Kits Are Here!

I am so excited to share with you the Scrapbook Blessings Club May card kit!  This is such a fun kit to work with! It has endless possibilities. To see what is included in the kit head on over here.  I had a great time using the kit to make the following cards:


Recipe:
  •  All card stock is from the SBC May card kit
  • Cityscape Nightline die by Memory Box
  • Cloud embossing folder by Cuttlebug (The Skyward set)
  • Cloud stamp by DOTS (now CTMH)
  • Tuxedo Black ink by Memento Ink
  • Indigo Blue ink by Impress
  • Pink by Colorbox (included in the May kit)
  • "Flying By" stamp by Lawn Fawn (included in the May kit)
  • Stardust Stickles (included in the May kit)
  • Pop Dots
  • Journey Glaze
I lightly distressed the embossed clouds.  I applied Journey Glaze in the windows of my Cityscape and also around my large cloud.  Card measures 5x5.

I do not usually follow a sketch to make my cards.  I am not sure why...but I just never have.  That being said this time I did.  I decided to give it a try and I really enjoyed it.  Using the sketch helped the process go faster.  I did not realize how much time I spend thinking of the design of a card.  LOL  The following cards are from the same sketch.


 Recipe:

EVERYTHING (except for the Bakers Twine and Chestnut Roan ink by Colorbox) used to make this card is from the May Kit.   "Everything" is:
  • Card stock
  • Sequins
  • Ribbon
  • Embellishment
  • Pink ink by Colorbox
 This card measures 6x6.



Recipe:

  • All card stock is from the SBC May card kit
  • Chestnut Roan ink by Colorbox
  • Pink ink by Colorbox (included in the May kit)
  • Flower embellishment (included in the May Kit)
  • Stardust Stickles (included in the May kit)
  • Bling is from my stash
  • Flower punch by EK Success
  • Ribbon (included in the May kit)
This card measures 6x6.

I do have a quick tip to share with you......To give patterned paper or card stock some sparkle just add Stickles to it. I did this to the above card.

So there you have it!  I still have plenty left in my SBC May card kit to make more cards!! Be sure to check out the SBC blog here and see what the rest of the Design Team has done with their kits (All are shown on the video).

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a magical day!!!

Don't forget that the Scrapbook Blessings Club is also on Facebook.  You can join us on Facebook here.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards! All are beautiful, but the first one is SO FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Brenda! I like all of them but the first is my fave!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!