Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rodeo Round Up

It's Rodeo time here in the Old Pueblo!  That means LOTS of activity in our wonderful city.  To read more about our Rodeo tradition go here.  Our Rodeo parade is the world's longest non-motorized parade.  Check out those details here.  To celebrate Rodeo week I thought that I would share with you a cute card that I made at a recent crop.  I cannot take credit for the design.  It was taught by the very talented Susan B.



As many of you know I also collect toys.  I do not blog much about my toys.....Not sure why....just other things to talk about.  For Rodeo week, Woody & Bullseye decided to hang out in my backyard.  I am not sure how they got out of my toy room, but they did.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a magical day!

4 comments:

  1. such fun. love the rodeo, the livestock not so much .allergies

    that card has it all. all the western items. spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I think your blog is great so I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog for further instructions:
    www.prettylittledahlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some card! Love all the elements on it and it really captures that cowboy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!