Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!  Last week at this time I was thinking about the upcoming Valentine's Day.  I hope that every ones was great and filled with love.  I received a super cute card in the mail that I thought that I would share with you.

This card was made by my very talented friend, Ellen.  Thank you again Ellen for the great Valentine!


I also wanted to mention that there were 2,745 cards made for the Valentine's Day card drive hosted by blogger, Winter Wonderland.  You can read more about the success of it here. This is the second year that my daughter and I participated.  You can see the cards that we sent for this year's collection here.

Thanks so much for stopping by Disney Girl and have a magical day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!