Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A Fun Birthday Card


Here is the front of the card.

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends! I cannot believe that my last blog post was August 2018!! WOW!! I guess life got busy!  I had SO much fun creating this card that I just had to share it with you.

The front of the card was created using a happy birthday die from The Stamps of Life.  You can head on over here and check out the die.  I used Judikins Diamond Glaze on the "happy birthday" to make it pop.  The card stock and gems were from my stash. I did use several layers of card stock on the front of this card and embossed the cream layer. All edges were inked.

This is the inside of the card.
The inside of the this card is where the real fun is! At least that is how I felt while coloring the images. These SUPER cute images are the Limited Edition Toy Box set from Kindred Stamps.  Though this particular set is no longer available, Kindred Stamps have some amazing products. Head on over here to check it all out.  This card is a pop-up. I used the Photo Collage Pop-Up die by Karen Burniston.  You can find this die here.

That's all I have for today! I hope that you are all well and getting in some crafting.  Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!