Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wordless Wednesday!

Wordless Wednesday!  It is still my favorite time of the week. It is funny..... even though this blog has not had a Wordless Wednesday post in months, every Wednesday I had a photo in my mind that I would of posted had I had the chance to blog. LOL  This week the theme is NATURE!  A BIG thanks to Deb over at Focused On The Magic for hosting.


My photo was taken at California Adventure!  Gotta love Palm Trees!!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a magical day.

7 comments:

  1. Great photo. Too funny that you haven't been posting but thinking about the picture you would post. To bad we can't just think it and the blog updates itself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, the flags between the trees make is so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted!! Great shot! It captured the California vibe beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great angle! Very California-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, love palm trees! I want to be there! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photo. Glad you had the time to blog about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!