Thursday, February 18, 2016

Fun Flipping It

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  I hope that you are having a great week!  I am so glad that the weekend is fast approaching!

Today I am over at Scrapbook Blessings Club with a card that I made using the Triple Circle Flip-It die by Sizzix.  To see an awesome video tutorial on the die set head on over here to Stamps of Life and watch Stephanie Barnard show you how it's done.

 Here is my card closed

Now "flip-it" open!


Recipe:

  • Cardstock, patterned paper and gems from my stash
  • Sentiment stamps by Close To My Heart
  • Flip-It Die from Stamps of Life (By Sizzix)
I am just loving the Sizzix Big Shot that I received for Christmas.  The magnetic plate makes using these dies so much easier!!  I hope that you have a magical day and thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I haven't seen that Disney paper before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! And that mickey paper is one I've not seen before. Love the color. Hugs! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute dp that you used on this. Cute card design. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Brenda! Fun style. .thanks for stopping by my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paper is awesome! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!