Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Disney and Crafty Friends!  What a year 2015 has been!  Looking ahead to this coming year I am excited for it and all that it holds.

Scrapbook Blessings Club has some fun things in store for you crafty friends this year.  I am happy to say that I am still part of their Design Team.  My hope is to be crafting more in 2016 than I did in 2015.  I have all kinds of stamps, inks and paper just waiting to be used.

To kick off the year, Scrapbook Blessings Club is hitting the "rewind" button.  What does that mean you ask?  Well head on over there and check it out.

I hope that your holidays were magical and that 2016 is off to a good start for all of you.  I look forward to sharing crafting ideas and Disney plans with all of you this year.  Happy Magical New Year 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!