Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wordless Wednesday!

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  Where, oh, where have I been lately? Well........ I have been traveling and unfortunately neglecting my poor blog.  I am back at it now with a post for Wordless Wednesday!  Thanks so much to Deb over at Focused On The Magic for hosting this awesome hop!  The theme this week is:

This Is Really Good


I just LOVE a cookie.  Anyone who knows me knows that a cookie is always my choice of dessert.  This particular cookie was at the Big Thunder Ranch in Disneyland at Christmas time.  I purchased a cookie decorating kit and got to frost my own Mickey cookie.  It was delicious!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope that you will hop around the other great blogs that are linked up. To hop around just head on over here.  Have a magical day!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like fun and yummy! Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. where's mine? LOL I think cookie baking is my second favorite part of Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good eating a cookie! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! My daughter would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back that cookies looks yummy !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun project and one you can really enjoy when your finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!