Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Swap Time

Recently I was in a Cricut cut swap.  The theme for this particular swap was "Toy Story".  I was assigned the "mystery cut" which meant that I could cut whatever I wanted to as long as it fit the theme.  I looked at the list of assigned cuts and noticed that someone was cutting Bo-Peep.  I decided to "find" her sheep for her.  Here is my pile of cuts, bagged and ready to be mailed to the swap coordinator.  (I had some special "Toy Story" baggies to put my cut in)


I cut out the sheep using the Toy Story Cricut cartridge.  I cut approximately 35 sheep out.  I used Fun Flock and some accent shimmer confetti type product (mixed the two together) to give the sheep some texture.  I used Accent Enamel on the sheep's eye and hooves.  I enjoyed making these but was glad when I was done.  LOL I will rethink using Fun Flock on this many images in the future.  I had it everywhere!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that you have a magical day!!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by!