Saturday, April 4, 2015

Challenge Time!



Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  Happy Easter!! Today we have a new challenge starting over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.  It is Anything Goes with the Design Team spotlighting a "Color Challenge". The colors to use are pink, green and white. Head on over here to see what the other Design Team members did.  I decided to make another Pop-Up Diorama card.  To see my original post, that includes the link for instructions, for this card head on over here.







Recipe:
  •  Sentiment by My Pink Stamper (set "Buggy Punnies")
  • Butterfly stamp by Close To My Heart (set "A Flitter" item A1108 -- retired)
  • Embossing Folder
  • Circle Punch
  • Liquid Glass by Close To My Heart
  • Ultra-fine glitter
  • Card stock from my stash
  • My butterflies have Liquid Glass and glitter on them  Unfortunately it does not show in the photo.
Once again, I left the inside blank (though I did emboss behind the open circle).  When making cards for my go-to card file, I like to leave the sentiment blank.  At this point I am unsure what occasion this card will be used for and who will be the recipient. Wondering what my "go-to" card file is?? It is where I keep cards that I make up ahead of time with no occasion or recipient in mind.  I like to keep these on hand for the unexpected need for a card.

I hope that you will join us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club for this month's challenge.  Head on over here to join in.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Pink and green are my two favorite colors!!!!! I like to leave the sentiment blank too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!