Saturday, February 14, 2015

It's Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day Disney & Crafty Friends!  I hope that you are all having a SWEET day!

A quick update on the 2015 Cards From The Heart Card Drive.  Fellow Blogger, Winter Wonderland, collected a total of 3,971 cards for this years Card Drive.  To learn more about this awesome card drive and see just where all of these cards ended up head on over here

Pictured to the left is my all-time favorite Valentine that I have ever received.  To read about this head on over here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I wish you a wonderful, magical day filled with spending time with those you love.  Our tradition is pizza at home so that is what I will be doing.  Do you have a Valentine tradition?





1 comment:

  1. Way to go on collecting so many cards for the cause! The valentine from your Dad is so cute - that's wonderful that you still have it so many years later - I love looking at these retro valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!