It is Challenge time over at Scrapbook Blessings Club
! This month we are spotlighting the "OMBRE" technique. Our awesome sponsor for this challenge is Meljens Designs
. I would like to thank Meljens Designs for the super cute image, Sweet Chocolate Bar
, that I used to make my card.
- Sweet Chocolate Bar by Meljens Designs (go here to purchase it)
- Card stock from my stash
- Two white paper doilies that I added color to using my brayer
- Journey Glaze
- Ultra Fine Glitter
- Sentiment by Hampton Art
- Inks: Pansy by Impress, Soft Lilac by Memories and Cocoa Powder by Fun Stampers Journey
- Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
- Hear embossing folder by Cuttlebug
I used the Journey Glaze on my chocolate bar to give it a more realistic look (though you cannot see it in the photo). I love these little doilies! I recently purchased them and they are the perfect size for a card!! This technique was so much fun and has endless possibilities. For the first time in years I used my brayer! LOL I hope that you will join the February challenge and give this technique a try. Head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club
and check out all of the details for this challenge. I cannot wait to see what you create!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I do appreciate it! Have a magical day!
I have no clue what the ombre technique is but your card is beautiful. I love the colors you used on this card.ReplyDelete