Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cards From The Heart Card Drive!

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  I finally have some cards to share with you! I feel like it has been forever since I have had time to craft.  The holidays kept me busy in December.  With January almost over I finally feel like things are back to normal routine.  Normal routine for me means crafting! Valentine's day is fast approaching.  The following cards are for the Cards From The Heart Card Drive.  To read about this awesome Card Drive head on over here.





This is the inside of all of the above cards.
It is not too late to contribute to this card drive. If you get a chance, make a Valentine's Day card and send it to the Cards From The Heart Card Drive.   Since these cards are given to children spending Valentine's Day in the hospital there are some guidelines to follow when making these Valentine cards.  All of the needed information can be found right here.

Thanks SO much for stopping by. I hope that you have a magical day!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all adorable, Brenda! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! This is a great cause. I know, because DS and I have spent 3 Valentines in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!