Friday, November 7, 2014

Hello Friday!

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends! Can I tell you just HOW glad I am that it is Friday and the weekend is finally here!! Woo-Hoo!  The weekend kicks off with some awesome news from one of my favorite bloggers.  After a little bit of time off, Robyn, over at My Pink Stamper is back at it.  Today she announced that she is re-releasing a few of her stamp sets and ink pads.  Head on over here to check out what she has been up to.  Her blog has some awesome tutorials and super cute project/card ideas.


My week has been a crazy, hectic, fun one!  My birthday was this week and I have been celebrating it the entire week. I am here to tell you that I have cashed in on all of the free desserts offered within a 20 mile radius of my home!! LOL  I have had it all...cake, cookies, apple crisp, ice cream, etc and have enjoyed every minute (or should I say bite) of it.  A BIG thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family for their birthday wishes.

Thank you SO much for stopping by. Have a magical day!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by!