Saturday, October 25, 2014

Party Time!

 

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  There are a few things happening in the world of blogging today.  For starters, Scrapbook Blessings Club is having its first Homemade Linky Party.  Head on over here and show us anything homemade.  We would love to see what you are creating.  You can link up a current project or one of your favorites.  Your choice, just come over and join the party!





Secondly, there is an awesome hop happening today. This hop has lots of cute Disney projects on it.  If you get the chance head on over here and start hopping!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a magical Saturday doing something that makes you happy!! Since I can't be in Disneyland, I will be crafting and spending time with my family today :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by at my place! :) I am going to check out this Homemade Linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!