Friday, October 3, 2014

Frightfully Fun Friday!

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  October is here and Halloween is on my mind.  I'd like to share with you a card I created using all Close To My Heart products (with the exception of Journey Glaze and ultra fine glitter).

Outside of the card.

Inside of the card
 Recipe:

  • Close To My Heart Scaredy Cat Paper Pack, item #X7185B (To see paper pack go here)
  • Close To My Heart Scaredy Cat Complements, item #X7185C (To see this go here)
  • Close To My Heart stamped sentiment is from the retired stamp set, Wicked (item S1108)   There are plenty of Halloween stamp sets that are currently available.  To see them head on over here.
  • I did add a little Journey Glaze and extra fine glitter to my witch.  She needed a little sparkle. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that you are enjoying the beginning of October.  For us here in the desert that means cooler temperatures are coming.  Have a magical day!! 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. I love all the elements and the sparkles you added. Haven't tried this fold yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!