Saturday, July 19, 2014

Challenge 25 - Diamonds!

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  Scrapbook Blessings Club has a new *challenge starting today.  The theme is ANYTHING GOES with the Design Team spotlighting "Diamond Fold" cards.  Have I mentioned lately how happy I am to be part of such an awesome team!  Be sure to head on over here to see the wonderful things that the Design Team has done with Diamond Fold!  Here is what I came up with:


My card closed.

Closed, without ribbon

WIDE open

I must admit....I struggled with the fold.  As easy as it is....I struggled at first.  LOL  Once I got going, though, I went on to fold three more.  Those cards are in the works and hopefully you will see them in the next few weeks.  I am not sure why the fold was difficult for me at first because now I think...WOW!! Easy card. LOL  That being said my tip is to never give up when trying a new technique.

Recipe:
  • All card stock and patterned paper from my stash
  • Mickey head cut with the Cricut Cartridge, Mickey Font
  • Spray Glitter
  • Sentiment - rubber stamp
  • Stickles
 Thanks SO much for stopping by.  I hope that you will head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club and join in on this challenge. A HUGE thanks to  Craft Classes Online who is the wonderful sponsor for this challenge.

*This challenge ends August 2nd 10pm EST

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Such a simple design but so fun with the diamond fold. I like how you covered up the sentiment with the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and cool card . Love the diamond fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is fabulous. I haven't seen it opened up like that, and I love it. I'm going to have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!