Saturday, June 28, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge! June 29, 2014

It is CHALLENGE time over at the Scrapbook Blessings Club!  Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies.  Anything goes for this challenge with the Design Team spotlighting a project of their choice from the April - June tutorials. My choice is Challenge #21, Anything Goes Using Digi Stamps.  The A Day For Daises image that I worked with is  Lemon Drink.  I stamped the sentiment "Your Friendship Is Refreshing" on the inside of the card.


Recipe:

  • Digi stamp, Lemon Drink, from A Day For Daisies
  • Colored pencils and Gamsol
  • Card stock from my stash
  • Extra fine glitter
  • Journey Glaze
  • Stickles
Though the picture does not show it very well, I used Journey Glaze on the ice cubes and the bottom of the glass.  I love the effect that  Journey Glaze gives.  I printed this image twice and cut only the lemon out of the second image.  I layered only the lemon on top of the first image.  Once again the photo doesn't show this very well.  I guess I need to work on my picture taking skills. LOL!  By layering the lemon it looked like it was really sitting on the glass.  

Be sure to stop on over at the Scrapbook Blessings Club and join in on the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a magical day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I like the sentiment you used on the inside. Goes well with this image. I don't know what journey glaze is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!