Monday, January 20, 2014

Feeling Crafty!

Hello Disney and Crafty Friends!  Though I am still putting away Christmas decorations (yes, very true) my mind is on Valentine's Day.  I have already been making some cards.  It feels good to be crafting!!  I made the following card using my new favorite technique, "triple time stamping".
  
 


The recipe for this card is:  paper from my stash, Minnie Mouse stamp from Rubber Stampede, background heart stamp by Studio G (Katie & Co designer), heart stamp (upper left corner) by Hampton Art, black ink by Memento, Poppy Red ink by Impress, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and Stickles.  To see some other cards that I made using this technique and the video link go here and here.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute Brenda! I still haven't tried this technique yet but I'm tempted!!! Love the added glitter & adorable image you used...TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I like the swirly hearts stamp for the background. I got the ornaments off the tree last night. So you are not the only one still putting Christmas stuff away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo! That's a great background stamp for the triple time stamping. So neat! I need to make more Valentine's cards myself. It is so arduous this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper matches the image perfectly! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and glittery , love that swirly heart stamp that is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!