Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Card Time!




Happy Saturday!  I am finally starting to get some Christmas cards made.  I just sent Miss Minnie off to a gal that I was in a swap with. I think Miss Minnie is oh, so cute!  Here she is:


For starters I used the Triple Time Stamping technique. ( I love this technique!) Using Memories Dye Ink, Soft Silver, I stamped snowflakes (stamp by Hero Art) and then sprayed them using GooseBumps Shimmer Texture Spray.  Unfortunately the photo does not show the detail very well. Minnie was cut using the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge. 

I also wanted to share with you this super sweet Christmas decoration that my brother recently found.


Complete with the original box!

I just love her!  I think that she is super cute! I LOVE this vintage look!! She looked beautiful in a window display at his house. 

That's all I have for today.  I hope that you are enjoying this time of year and making it magical!!

2 comments:

  1. Minnie is so shimmery! Great job on the triple stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would Christmas be without Disney cards. Minnie is very adorable and I love all the sparkles you added on the layers.

    I love finding vintage stuff like that. One year ages ago I found some glass tree ornaments at a garage sale like the ones we always put on our tree at home, but I was 1500 miles away from home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!