Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Friday!

While I was cleaning and organizing my craft room today I came across a folder full of clippings on various things.  Funny how looking at them reminded me of the time when I pulled that clipping from the magazine and put it away to look at later.  Some of the things in the folder had no meaning for me any longer so off to the recycle bin they went.  But this one I saved.  I think it will always have meaning for me.

I think it's true what they say:
     Life really is a journey-
and it's not always easy to know
     which maps to trust
or what to pack for the trip.

          But whatever the weather
               wherever the road leads.
             I think the best possible 
            traveling advice would be this:
                        Bring a friend.  
                                
                               By:  Keely Chace

Thank you to all my friends for all you do! Without you all this journey would not be near as fun! Have a magical day!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!