Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wordless Wednesday!

Woo-Hoo it is Wordless Wednesday!  A BIG thanks to Deb over at Focused On The Magic for hosting! This really is my favorite time of the week! I love seeing all the pics that everyone has posted.  The theme this week is:

YOUR AUGUST CALENDAR SHOT
 



Since school is already back in session here I thougt that I would go with my Monsters University pics!  It was so fun to visit with Mike and Sulley on our last trip to California Adventure!  

How many of you have seen the movie Monsters University?  We just loved it!  Did you?  

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Be sure to head on over to Focused On The Magic, link up and hop around!  There are so many great blogs out there.

Have a magical day!

4 comments:

  1. Fun photos and perfect for August! Made me smile!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful photos Brenda, love them!

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my kids to see Monster's University on opening day and it was super cute.
    Which frat/sorority would you be in, if you had to pick?
    I'd probably end up in Oozma Kappa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!