Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Keep Voting!

Hello everyone!  I hope that this finds you having a magical day!  I have exciting news!  My blogging buddy Kelly has made it to the finals in the What's In A Name writing contest.  I encourage you to head on over here and vote for Somewhere Down The Line.  Miss Kelly is an AWESOME writer and deserves to win this thing.  Let's help her win it by heading over here to vote!  You can vote once a day until July 14.  To read more about this contest you can head on over to Kelly's blog, Kellys Creative Dreams.  Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by Disney Girl Crafts and Other Fun Things!

1 comment:

  1. Hello ms brenda. thanks for updating us on kellys move into the finals . I've been voting since I saw your post. Have a great night

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!