Friday, June 14, 2013

Can We Talk?

I know that it is hard to believe.....I have actually made another card this month. LOL  I would like to introduce you to Chit Chat Lucy.  Isn't she SUPER cute???


Miss Chit Chat Lucy is from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  If you have not checked out Sparkle Creations be sure to do so.  They have some adorable stamp sets.  This one came with several different sentiments to use.  I colored Lucy with my trusty Prismacolor pencils.  I used Mineral Spirits to blend it a bit.  I used my Journey Glaze to adhere the beads & glitter on her headband and ruffle.  Though the photo doesn't really let you see it I did use Journey Glaze on the telephone.  The card stock and beads are from my stash. I used a punch for my corners.  I do not know if the punch is from EK Success or Martha Stewart as it is unmarked (which I did find strange).

I hope that you are having a great day doing something that you enjoy doing.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by!