Monday, February 4, 2013

I have a WINNER!


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope that you all enjoyed hopping thru our "Season of Love" Paper Bloggers Unite blog hop!  Thanks to all of you that hopped along and a HUGE thanks to Kelly who organized our hop!  Be sure to check back to all of the blogs that gave away blog candy...............you may just be the winner.  Now on to my winners.  For Saturday's blog candy the winner is.............................................................................................

Snowbear!  She said "Really cute Valentine's cards." 

The winner for Sunday's blog candy is......................................

Nancy!  She said "Your owl card is too cute! That's a great cartridge. So many cute critters."

Congratulations to the winners.  Please contact me by Wednesday evening February 6th with your shipping info so I can get your prizes mailed to you.  Thanks again to everyone for a fun weekend! 

To select my winners I used Random.org.                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Brenda, thank you so much!... I will email you my info...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!