Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wordless Wednesday! A Few Days Late

Yes I know that it is Saturday!  Yikes! Where have the past few days gone?  Well I had this post almost ready to go but never got it up.  Since Wordless Wednesday is my favorite I am posting this even though it is late.

I am SUPER excited for this weeks Wordless Wednesday over at Focused On The Magic.  For starters it is my FAVORITE time of the week!  Secondly, with the holiday season whirling around me I have not posted for Wordless Wednesday in some time.  It  feels good to be back!  That being said this week's theme is:

Disney Time

If I had it my way every moment would be "Disney Time."  My husband would probably tell you that I try.  I have Disney clothes (that I wear often), Disney jewelry, Disney toys & collectibles, Disney photos placed all around the house, etc.  You get the picture right?  LOL I even received vintage Disney for Christmas! See it really is Disney Time all the time with me! Here's what I got:











What wonderful vintage albums and magazine!! The albums were from my mother-in-law.  They were hers when she was a teenager.  The magazine was from my sister-in-law.  It was her moms.  I was thrilled to receive such special gifts this Christmas!!! These are not the only vintage items that I received.  Check back this week to see what else I got.

I hope that the New Year is treating all of you well.  Thanks so much for stopping by & have a magical day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!