Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!

Hello Everyone! Today is Wordless Wednesday over at Focused On The Magic. The Theme this week is:

Your November Calendar Shot!  Here are mine:


Here I am with my hubby, family & friends on California Adventure's Grizzly River Run.
 
My stepbrother & I after several rides on the Grizzly River Run.  We were soaked!

I picked these two shots because they remind me of one of my FAVORITE November trips to Disneyland & California Adventure.  We rode this ride so many times in a row.  The wetter we got the harder we laughed! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!  If you have yet to ride this awesome water attraction be sure to ride it the next time you are at California Adventure.  Be prepared to have a blast (and get wet)!  I hope that you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun!! You look like you are having a blast, I love it! Someday I have to give it a try. Thanks so much for sharing and for joining in on the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!