Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cars Land


Happy Saturday Everyone!  I have just a few more things to share with you from last weekends trip to Disneyland and California Adventure.

For starters I finally got to see Cars Land.  It was fantastic!  It really shines at night!  The lighting that is throughout that area of the park is just beautiful!!  My daughter & I were there in the morning and at night. It is definitely much prettier at night!  We had so much fun exploring this new land together. We rode Radiator Springs Racers several times.  We also rode Luigi's Flying Tires.  I had no idea that Luigi's Flying Tires would require so much work on my part.  For those that have rode it before you know what I am talking about.  For those that have not, trust me it is work! LOL

While in line for Luigi's Flying Tires I started talking with a wonderful couple from Canada. Well it just so happens that I was talking to a fellow blogger!  I was so excited to find this out.  Her name is Kendra and she blogs over at Joyous Noel.  Head on over there and check out her wonderful blog.  Here are the two of us in line for Luigi's Flying Tires.  I am so glad that she thought to take a picture of the two of us.  We hit it off and hope to stay in touch.  (Hello Kendra!!)

Kendra & I

Luigi's Flying Tires

I have to admit that I was never fond of California Adventure.  For me it is all about Disneyland and I never really cared if I went over to California Adventure.  Well, after experiencing Cars Land and all of the other changes made to CA Adventure I have to admit that I had a blast over there on this last trip.  I will ALWAYS be a Disneyland Girl first, but I am now at least somewhat "fond" of CA Adventure!!  I was won over by the Route 66 feel of Cars Land!! Also attending the Mad T Party helped add to my fondness for the park (more about this in another post)

I hope that all of you have a magical Saturday and enjoy your day!! I will be at a Scrapbooking Fall Festival for the day.  Something tells me that there is a paper craft post coming up very soon on this blog!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, you make me want to go Disneyland. I'm in Florida, so WDW has to suffice...some day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!