Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer Clearance At Creative Memories

Hello all you crafty friends & Disney friends.  I just wanted to let everyone know that it is summer clearance time for Creative Memories products.  One of my friends, Karen, is a Creative Memories consultant.  If any of you are in need of Creative Memories products head on over to Karen's "shop" at  Creative Memories.  The wonderful thing about ordering this way is that it can be shipped directly to your home.  I just love that!  I also want to mention that I think Creative Memories has awesome organizational products.  Who doesn't need to organize their supplies & photos??  Be sure to check those out. 

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Friday!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Make it a magical day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brenda! Enjoyed scrolling through your Disney memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!