Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It Is Getting Closer To Scrap Camp Time!!

What is Scrap Camp for this Disney Girl?  It is three days of crafting at a local, fabulous hotel with nine other fantastic ladies! Scrap Camp means no household chores for three days! Scrap Camp means A LOT of fun crammed into one wonderful weekend.  Guess what?? It is less than three weeks away and I am super excited!

Here is the layout that I worked on last year.  It took me almost the entire weekend to complete it.  It was so worth it!  The gals convinced me to frame it and hang it up in my Disney hallway at my house.  I am so glad that I did.  Every time I walk by it I am reminded of the fun I had when the photos were taken and also the fun I had scrapping the layout! (This picture was taken before I added the photos to it)

This layout was made from a kit that I purchased from Monique Griffith.  She is a wonderful paper crafter with amazing designs.  Her kits are incredible!  This one included the paper and amazing directions.   This layout is 100 percent her creation.  All that I did was follow her instructions.  Thanks Monique!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had an incredible week. it may have been monique's kit but you did the work. you definitely should be proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first, it's so cool to see a photo of you. Your layout looks fabulous and I can imagine all the fun you had putting it together. I used to belong to a stamp group that got together every year in a different part of the country and stamped for 3 days. It was a blast. I know you'll have fun at your Scrap Camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! I love the bright cheerful colors, great job! And you lucky girl, would love to go to a stamp camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout and so colorful!
    Nicole-scs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!