Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Disney's Fab Five

With Scrap Camp just around the corner I have been busy working on a few decorations for our scrapping room.  Each year we have a theme and this year it is Disney.  I am so excited that this is the theme!  What "Disney Girl" wouldn't love this theme? There are so many Disney choices that when I decided to make a few decorations I chose to limit my choice to just the Fab Five.  Who are the Fab Five you ask? They are Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy.  So far I have three out of the five done.  Here they are:





I cut all three of them at 11 inches using the Cricut cartridge Mickey and Friends.  This cartridge was a dream to work with when cutting at 11 inches!! So much more fun than those smaller cuts!  I may just have to start making my cards this big when using this cartridge. I inked around the edges using a brown chalk ink.  I am very excited about how they turned out.

To find out more about Disney's Fab Five follow this link Ten Surprising Facts About the Disney's Fab Five.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you get a chance leave me a comment who your favorite Disney character is.  Mine is Mary Poppins with Cinderella as a very close second.  Have a Magical Day and thanks again for visiting Disney Girl Crafts.

This post is also linked to one of my favorite link parties, Printabelle Wonderful Wednesday Link Party #6 .

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to pull out my little mermaid cartrige and try it out.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Nicole (SCS)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!