Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Make & Take Fun At Convention!

I had so much fun doing the Make & Takes at the convention.  Here is what I got to make:

I made this card at Fun Stampers Journey.  It was a fun card to make! These stamps were available for purchase and were awesome!  They inked up nice and made a perfect impression.  From what I understand Fun Stampers Journey is a fairly new company (so if you have not heard of them that is why). They had some awesome stamp sets and wonderful card samples to look at. I can't wait to see what else they have in the future. I highly recommend checking out their website.



I made this one at B&J's Art Stamps.  This is a brush background technique.  I just love how easy it is to make a beautiful card with this technique.  B&J's Art Stamps had beautiful card samples and lots of stamps, inks, etc. to chose from.  If you have not checked out their website be sure to do so. It is one that you will not want to miss.


This was made at Stamp On It.  For the first time I got to try a Geo-Die! What is a Geo-Die you ask??? Well it is a metal die that can be ran thru the Cuttlebug.  After the die is cut, you fold & tuck the flaps and end up with a beautiful shape that has endless possibilities! It looks so complicated but was so easy to do.  I also tried out an embossing folder (it is the white paper in the background). The embossing folder had music notes on it.  Fun, Fun stuff!  I spent a lot of time at this Make & Take discussing all of the different dies out there (Spellbinders, etc.) and learned a lot. Be sure to check out their website. I know that they will have something that you would like.

If you would like to check out the above mentioned companies just double click on their name and it should link you to the one you clicked on.

Well that's what I got to do at the convention (besides shopping).  I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day!!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by!