Saturday, March 3, 2012

Disneyland Memories

Not only do I love to paper craft but I also LOVE anything and everything Disney. On top of it all I love toys.  This weekend is the annual Toy Show here in Tucson.  Each year my brother and I attend.  While going through some old boxes in the garage looking for toys to possibly sell at the show (as if I could part with them)  I found some Disneyland admission tickets and park pamphlet. The Souvenir Guide is from 1990 as is the one day passport (dated July 04, 1990).  The other two "Daisy" and "Gadget" admission tickets are from the 35th anniversary year.  Being one of the tickets is dated July 4th I have to mention that my parents LOVED being at Disneyland on the 4th of July. Record breaking attendance, humidity and long lines never kept them away.  They loved it there no matter how hot or crowded.  I definitely know where I got my love for Disney from.

Here are my finds: 





 This was an insert in the Souvenir Guide.


This is the back of the passport.  It was only $25.50 to spend a day in Disneyland in 1990.


I hope that you enjoyed my recent Disney find!. Thanks so much for stopping by.  I would love to hear why and how your love with anything Disney started.  Please feel free to share with a comment.  Have a magical day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!